This outdoor festival takes place under our lovely oak trees, and has become a can't-miss event for our region. We pair an afternoon of great live music with all-you-can-eat, fresh shucked oysters and a multi-vintage vertical of our bright and expressive estate Viognier.
Note that while we anticipate being able to host this event, we must comply with any state and local guidelines due to COVID-19. This includes any mask ordinance that remains in place, if any at the time of the event. If the event must be cancelled for any reason, we will let you know and also refund any tickets that you may have purchased.
Each ticket includes:
• A six-wine vertical tasting across four vintages and varied winemaking styles of our estate Viognier—a truly enlightening look at the possibilities of the varietal
• A full glass of Viognier of your choice after your tasting
• All-you-can-eat oysters, pulled fresh from the sea by the acclaimed Grassy Bar Oyster Company of Morro Bay, and shucked on-site at Rideau. You won't believe how fresh and tasty these oysters are!
• A plate of fresh ceviche
• A crystal event logo glass to take home
• Entry into raffles for great prizes
• Live music
We hope to see you all here for a warm and beautiful afternoon of music, oysters, and great Viognier!
You may also call us at 805-688-8048 to purchase tickets.
If you are a Cellar Club member, be sure to log into your club account at checkout to receive the club price on tickets.
* Receive special pricing when purchasing 6 or 12 bottles.
View cart for discounted and member pricing. *