This outdoor festival takes place under our lovely oak trees, and has become a can't-miss event for our region. We pair an afternoon of great live music with all-you-can-eat, fresh shucked oysters and a multi-vintage vertical of our bright and expressive estate Viognier.
Each ticket includes:
• A six-wine vertical tasting across four vintages and varied winemaking styles of our estate Viognier—a truly enlightening look at the possibilities of the varietal
• A full glass of Viognier of your choice after your tasting
• All-you-can-eat oysters, pulled fresh from the sea by the acclaimed Grassy Bar Oyster Company of Morro Bay, and shucked on-site at Rideau by oyster artisans Shucks Oyster Company. You won't believe how fresh and tasty these oysters are!
• A plate of fresh ceviche
• A crystal event logo glass to take home
• Entry into raffles for great prizes
• Live music
We hope to see you all here for a warm and beautiful afternoon of music, oysters, and great Viognier!
You may also call us at 805-697-7458 to purchase tickets.
If you are a Cellar Club member, be sure to log into your club account at checkout to receive the club price on tickets.
* Receive special pricing when purchasing 6 or 12 bottles.
View cart for discounted and member pricing. *