Now in its sixth year, Viognier Festival is a beautiful open-air celebration of our signature white varietal, paired with all-you-can-eat fresh shucked oysters and live music. It’s as bright and beautiful an event as the resplendent Viognier seen swirling in glasses by attendees. This event will sell out quickly, so pick up your tickets fast if you'd like to attend!
Each ticket includes:
• A six-wine vertical tasting across four vintages and varied winemaking styles of our estate Viognier—a truly enlightening look at the possibilities of the varietal
• A full glass of Viognier of your choice after your tasting
• All-you-can-eat oysters, pulled fresh from the sea by the acclaimed Grassy Bar Oyster Company of Morro Bay, and shucked on-site at Rideau by oyster artisans Shucks Oyster Company. You won't believe how fresh and tasty these oysters are!
• A plate of fresh ceviche
• A crystal event logo glass to take home
• Entry into raffles for great prizes
• Live music
We hope to see you all here for a warm and beautiful afternoon of music, oysters, and great Viognier!
You may also call us at 805-697-7458 to purchase tickets.
Club Price is $115 per ticket. If you are a Cellar Club member, be sure to log into your club account at checkout to receive the club price on tickets.
* Receive special pricing when purchasing 6 or 12 bottles.
View cart for discounted and member pricing. *