We invite you to join us for our third year celebrating our favorite white varietal! This outdoor festival takes place under our lovely oak trees, and has become a can't-miss event for our region. We pair an afternoon of great live music with all-you-can-eat, fresh shucked oysters and a multi-vintage vertical of our bright and expressive estate Viognier.
This event has sold out weeks in advance in previous years, so be sure to pick up your tickets quickly!
Each ticket includes:
• A six-wine vertical tasting across four vintages and varied winemaking styles of our estate Viognier—a truly enlightening look at the possibilities of the varietal
• A full glass of Viognier of your choice after your tasting
• All-you-can-eat oysters, pulled fresh from the sea by the acclaimed Grassy Bar Oyster Company of Morro Bay, and shucked on-site at Rideau by oyster artisans Poe & Co. You won't believe how fresh and tasty these oysters are!
• A crystal event logo glass to take home
• Entry into raffles for great prizes
• Live music and dancing
In addition, we'll have a variety of great food trucks available where you can purchase additional food offerings that pair perfectly with our Viognier.
We hope to see you all here for what's sure to be a warm and beautiful afternoon of music, oysters, and great Viognier!
You may also call us at 805-688-8048 to purchase tickets. If you are a Cellar Club member, be sure to log into your club account at checkout to receive the club price on tickets.
* Receive special pricing when purchasing 6 or 12 bottles.
View cart for discounted and member pricing. *