EVENT SOLD OUT! This outdoor festival takes place under our lovely oak trees, and has become a can't-miss event for our region. We pair an afternoon of great live music with all-you-can-eat, fresh shucked oysters and a multi-vintage vertical of our bright and expressive estate Viognier.
Each ticket includes:
• A six-wine vertical tasting across four vintages and varied winemaking styles of our estate Viognier—a truly enlightening look at the possibilities of the varietal
• A full glass of Viognier of your choice after your tasting
• All-you-can-eat oysters, pulled fresh from the sea by the acclaimed Grassy Bar Oyster Company of Morro Bay, and shucked on-site at Rideau. You won't believe how fresh and tasty these oysters are! For those who prefer BBQed oysters, we're also making those available this year as well.
• A gourmet French puff pastry to pair with our Late Harvest Viognier
• A crystal event logo glass to take home
• Entry into raffles for great prizes
• Two sets of live music by Amber & Smoke and Out of the Blue!
Additional food will be available to purchase, including a fresh ceviche plate that pairs beautifully with our Viognier. We're also excited to welcome back expert glass etchers TLC Glass Art, who will out to personalize your event glass.
We hope to see you all here for a warm and beautiful afternoon of music, oysters, and great Viognier!
You may also call us at 805-688-8048 to purchase tickets.
If you are a Cellar Club member, be sure to log into your club account at checkout to receive the club price on tickets.
* Receive special pricing when purchasing 6 or 12 bottles.
View cart for discounted and member pricing. *